Sign in to follow this  
FlipSwitch

IPOD AD

It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all when the 80's look dies (again). I'm just hoping we don't pass back through the 90's grunge and discover se7en all over again.

90s will come back... i bet in the 2010's we see people wearing jancos and flannels.... i dunno what kind of designs are associated with the 90s... i mean seven credits n marlyn manson stuff i still find cool.. but i think the 80s and 70s are more stronger design wise... 90s u can tell mostly in fashoin though... other than that they were mostly all over the place.... right?

Edited by FlipSwitch

Guest Sao_Bento
90s will come back... i bet in the 2010's we see people wearing jancos and flannels.... i dunno what kind of designs are associated with the 90s... i mean seven credits n marlyn manson stuff i still find cool.. but i think the 80s and 70s are more stronger design wise... 90s u can tell mostly in fashoin though... other than that they were mostly all over the place.... right?

90's is a big bucket containing everything from Carson to abstract 3D to DR. 80's is somewhat easier to reduce to neon colors, checker boards and old Ocean Pacific clothing. Technically, the bulk of the C.R. Stecyk stuff is from the 80's as well, so don't forget to get your bones brigade on.

Yay - Thanks 2 this, we're 1 step closer to the good ol' days..... SHUDDDDDDDEERRR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs61cnX7pvg

Every once in a while I imagine how cool it would be to time travel back to relive different points in my life again. But then seeing that made me realize I would kill myself after 5 minutes of being back in '91.