Sign in to follow this  
flow

bored

everybody knows this couple of minutes of rendering where you cannot continue your work.

do you guys got some websites, blogs or other interesting stuff on the internet you would like to share?

I usually cycle through my blog list, (Kotaku, consumerist, gizmodo, etc.) Then after that I hit up Fark.com and finally videosift.

If I go through all that pretty quick, I end up sitting there refreshing the page about 800 times until I decide to go lay on the floor for a bit.

Then I visit this site.

:lol:

I am a member to Lynda.com training. Sometimes Ill hit that up for new tutorials...they have new stuff like every other day. If your not a member the first few videos of each series are free to check out. Ill also check out Creative Cow and Video Copilotto see what those guys are up to, but those pretty much go without saying. Video Copilot has a T-shirt design contest going on till the end of the month. Lately ive been checking out some of the designs, pretty good stuff.

Jim

I take a few minutes and pray at the church of Stu.

prolost.blogspot.com/

even if he hasn't posted anything new for days he's got YEARS of stuff on there that's always useful to go back and dig through.

All you need is the stumbleupon extension for firefox.

It's the best social bookmarking thing ever. You create an account, tell it what interests you have and then you just keep clicking the "stumble" button. It keeps presenting sites that match your interests.

All you need is the stumbleupon extension for firefox.

It's the best social bookmarking thing ever. You create an account, tell it what interests you have and then you just keep clicking the "stumble" button. It keeps presenting sites that match your interests.

Dude, I'm like a lab rat hitting my lever for my sugar snack with the StumbleUpon. I can stay up for hours just stumbling through the sites. Almost everysingle hit is fascinating.