Sign in to follow this  
Duder

Hilarious Amazon moment

Sux to be Rolex. Friend of mine paid almost $500.00 for some stupid sun glasses and they looked awful. I told him that he was an idiot for spending so much for them and that he was going to sit on them or lose them and that's just what happens to sunglasses. He said "not these puppies". A month or so later, for some stupid reason, my friend decided to go water skiing with the glasses on. Guess what? He lost em in the lake. I actually almost felt bad for him, but then I realized how stupid his actions were in buying the thing in the first place and then thinking he could safely waterski with them. I laughed at him and said "I told you so". He now buys regular priced sunglasses. Lesson learned.

Point is people shouldn't pay attention to material crap....and only stupid people buy $26k watches. Even if you

re a millionaire, I don't see a need to pay that much for such a simple thing. My sun glasses are $10! Beat that! hahahaha

Point is people shouldn't pay attention to material crap....and only stupid people buy $26k watches. Even if you

re a millionaire, I don't see a need to pay that much for such a simple thing. My sun glasses are $10! Beat that! hahahaha

after losing 1 pair of gifted spy sunglasses and 1 pare of purchases (80 bucks) and losing those, my current pair was left in the digital labs i worked in. so i stashed them 'near' lost and found and after a week...i still have my polarized spy sunglasses...

the only thing worth spending 26 grand on that none of your friends will ever notice (or hope they won't) is a "Max Mosley party night"

Haven't folk got better things to do than writing this stuff. Come to think of it, haven't I got better things to do than reading this stuff

[PUSHPIN THUMBTACKS] These thumbtacks are a work of art!!!!!!!!!, December 30, 2004

By Seany Boy "HGL (Happy-go-lucky)" (Flower Mound, TX, USA) - See all my reviews

These thumbtacks are right up there among the greatest works of our time. The assorted colors are revolutionary... and how about the name? PUSHPINS! Doesn't it make you want to get up and push a short, sharp thing through a wall? Amazing! This belongs in the National Museum of Art and I am shocked that it is selling for $1.06! You've got to be kidding me, talk about a get-rich-quick scheme, this is stunning! Oh I forgot... you get 100 THUMBTACKS! Can you believe it??? 100!!!!!!! Going where no thumbtacks have gone before, this set is the most wonderful masterpiece of the age.

[PAPER CLIPS] Smooth Gliding With Acco, March 12, 2007

By Bryan Carey "Bryan Carey" (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews

Paper clips are an essential part of any office and it is common to find multiple brands and sizes in most businesses and also in some homes. Acco #1 paper clips are the standard small size clip that most people are aware of and commonly use. They are my clip of choice when I want to temporarily bind a small number of sheets together in a bundle.

One thing I like about these paper clips is that the steel finish is completely smooth. Some other steel clips offer ridges or grooves in the design, presumably to help them grip the paper. With a small number of sheets, gripping really isn't necessary and I think the smooth gliding action offered by Acco is better. It makes the clips easy on the fingers and paper and it helps them slip over a stack of sheets with ease.

These clips are small so they do have some limits. Paper varies in thickness, but from my experience, using standard office paper, 25 sheets is the limit for these clips. Attempt any more than that, and the clips will do what any paper clip does when it is asked to handle too much: The two halves of the clip will start to bend outward, causing the clip to lose its grip on the paper and eventually pop off.

Overall, Acco #1 paper clips are an item I will continue to use and continue to count on when I have a small clipping job involving a handful of sheets of paper or other paper- like object. These clips are simple and basic, but they offer a smooth design that makes them easy to slip over the paper and not let go.

[sCOTT TOILET PAPER]A favorite and the convenience I never knew I needed, September 5, 2002

By A Customer

Scott has always been a favorite of mine for a decent price and quality I need, also, 2 ply...what else? Who wants to walk around the store with one of these packages bulking up their cart? No matter how hard I try to cover a giant 24 pack with fish sticks, rolled cookie dough and juice boxes...you can still see it in there. Finally up to the checkout, guy, by himself, giant package of toilet tissue...hard to miss. You know people are looking (don't you?), this is the perfect item for internet shopping and amazon is the one to do it. I get my favorite item, delivered to my door, for a great price, and in a plain brown package. I couldn't ask for anything else.

[sCOTT RAPID DISSOLVING TOILET TISSUE!!!!]all right by me !!!, August 15, 2007

By Matthew G. Sherwin (Brewster, New York United States) - See all my reviews

Scott makes a great rapid-dissolving toilet tissue: even with its new "technology" I still get longer use out of a roll than when I tried other brands such as Charmin. The roll is somewhat thick but it's easy to store in the plastic bag it comes in or you can unpack the twenty rolls and store them in various bathrooms or closets around your home.

Sure, this bath tissue isn't going to be the softest you'll ever find--but it does a great job of what you want it to do. Moreover, this toilet tissue is easy on your toilet pipes and any septic tank; and I've never had a clog. Don't use too much or you WILL get a clogged toilet--but you'll be able to use it well intuitively.

Naturally toilet paper never "goes stale" or "wears out." If you can catch a sale on this item and you like it, stock up!

The only real drawback which turns some people off is that the actual toilet paper itself is not as soft as some other brands--like Charmin. This is totally a matter of personal preference. I have used both and both get the job done. However, I noticed that Charmin and similar ultra soft brands seemed to go faster than any type of Scott bath tissue did. Scott is not too rough for me; but I will take off one star because of this issue to make this a four star review.

Overall, Scott rapid-dissolving toilet tissue is well worth a try, especially when you get it on sale. Try some today--I hope you are satisfied with it!

[HEMORRHOIDAL SUPPOSITORIES] Immediate Solace From Hemorrhoidal Pain, January 5, 2004

By Andrew (Upstate NY) - See all my reviews

These suppositories quickly remedied the itchy inferno that my anus had become over the past few weeks. And while initially I struggled with the insertion, soon I grew accustomed to having a foreign object in the basement. How can I express my relief? I feel liberated; I can proceed about my daily routine again; I can live. If you are suffering the way I did--if you spend half your day searching desperately for a chair to sit on--suffer no longer; buy these now. Ordering them online allows you to circumvent the embarrassment you might otherwise feel bringing them to a cash register. Whole-heartedly endorsed.

Comment (1) | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

11 of 14 people found the following review helpful:

Really made life easier, September 11, 2003

By William (San Fran) - See all my reviews

Having worked in an office most of my life, I often suffer from excruciating rectal discomfort. As I get older (now 47) the discomfort seems to only become more frequent.

My doctor told me to try these 'plugs' and assured me it would be both easy to use and very effective. Boy was he right. I stick one in every morning before work and I can sit on my bottom all day long without any pain.

I've also found that bowl movements are much more pleasant and I actually look forward to my next release. Prior to these little gems I would hold my poo for hours, dreading the pain I was sure to suffer.

Worth every penny!

Comment | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

1 of 7 people found the following review helpful:

The Led Zepplin of Hemorrhoid Relief, November 1, 2005

By borozco666 (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews

Der Nuh Nuh! Der Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh! Do you know what song that is? Hold on, I'll try it again. Listen this time, ok? Der Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh! Give up?

Its 48 non-stop hemorrhoid relief classics for only $17.99!!

Hahaha... oh dude Zander - You should edit your comment to warn people.

"Hooker" and "Nazi's" <- The address URL for the "Max Mosley party night" is NSFW, and so is the page, I think!! First thing I see is a bra freeze frame and some video stills of lewd actions... I shut that page down fast - I'm on a work PC.

Yikes, luckily I'm alone at the station now. haha!

Edited by pamunoz

This cracked me up.

"I wrote the price of the watch on a napkin, then passed it to her. After reading it aloud, she turned pale and stated that she wanted to go home."