Sign in to follow this  
flow

10 more days

hey guys and girls

10 more days and i'm back in nyc. the last 3 months i have been back to good old europe freelancing. now, its my birthday, i turn 27 and i feel freaking old. puhhh!

what i wanted to ask is if you guys know any decent shops beside the big shots like psyop, buck and so on. they still scare me a little bit, although i still will give it a shot applying there.

now ... let the party begin!

cheers

flow

hey guys and girls

10 more days and i'm back in nyc. the last 3 months i have been back to good old europe freelancing. now, its my birthday, i turn 27 and i feel freaking old. puhhh!

what i wanted to ask is if you guys know any decent shops beside the big shots like psyop, buck and so on. they still scare me a little bit, although i still will give it a shot applying there.

now ... let the party begin!

cheers

flow

where in europe?

Hey flow,

I actually just wrote you a message but I was wondering about freelancing in europe .. traveling is something i really want to do right now in my life but dont want to stray away from my career too much. Any tips? and the shop i work at (www.creativebubble.com) is always looking for some good freelancers, so shoot me your website!

Woohoo! Geminis rule! I turn 34 on May 30th.

27 is about the age where they lead you into a back room and shoot you in the back of the head mafia style. Luckily I didn't even enter the animation scene until I was 29. Enjoy your youth... once you get as old as govinda you'll have to drink the blood of 21 year old mograph interns just remember how to keyframe. ;)

-m

be careful, 27 is when talent dies. Hendrix, Cobain, Morrison, Joplin, D. Boon...

and the rest of us old people that have managed to still be breathing only suffered the loss of our inner child.

good luck.

Edited by three5

be careful, 27 is when talent dies. Hendrix, Cobain, Morrison, Joplin, D. Boon...

and the rest of us old people that have managed to still be breathing only suffered the loss of our inner child.

good luck.

I'm planning on peaking in my mid-forties.

That's when Ridley Scott made Blade Runner.

That's when Jim Henson made The Dark Crystal.

That's when Richard Feynman was working on his Lectures on Physics.

-m