Sign in to follow this  
de ANVEL ez

20 Free After Effects Projects

Hello Video, Film and Web guys and gals,

I thought I'd put up a few free After Effects Projects for download to help celebrate July 4th ( I'm a sucker for good fireworks ). They're only up until July 4th.

You'll find them on my website www.motiongraphicslab.com under the Ani Elements section labeled Ani Elements Batch 1. There are 20 assorted AEPs ranging from Flames, Bubbles, Water, Blood, Glows and a whole lot more.

As usually they are fully customizable and royalty free.

Enjoy!

DeANVELez

Dean, thanks for these aep files, they're a cool learning resource, I've been checking them and I'm very impressed by the way the effects are created synthetizing images inside AE, adding effects and compositing one inside the other, really crafty, good job! You did all this yourself through trial and error?

Dean, thanks for these aep files, they're a cool learning resource, I've been checking them and I'm very impressed by the way the effects are created synthetizing images inside AE, adding effects and compositing one inside the other, really crafty, good job! You did all this yourself through trial and error?

95% of the Ani Elements were created by me. A few were created by my cousin and a good friend of mine.

Besides using AE for work it's also my hobby...like collecting stamps.

If I'm bored I'll just put on some tunes and experiment with the effects...until I get something usable...sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't