Sign in to follow this  
shmo

mograph challenge?

I propose a 2 second piece, using just 3 unmasked square solids, that illustrates a concept on the theme of world peace. No effects or plugins allowed. You can use any colours you want so long as they are between 300 and 330 degrees on the hue slider.

I propose a 2 second piece, using just 3 unmasked square solids, that illustrates a concept on the theme of world peace. No effects or plugins allowed. You can use any colours you want so long as they are between 300 and 330 degrees on the hue slider.

there's always one

Thanks Basilisk, I was going for exactly that...impressed you were able to pick up on that...

Harry, unfortunately the contest description CLEARLY stated NO EFFECTS!...but regardless...wheres the deer head!?

Here is MY ENTRY and I believe it is legal :)

Here is MY ENTRY and I believe it is legal :)

So are we gonna let his use of Motion Blur slide?

Motion Blur is in - I don't consider it an effect, and neither does Adobe (ie not in effects menu)

I think we have a front runner - and the deadline (to be decided by me when I feel like it) is rapidly approaching - so any late entries?

As an added incentive, I have decided on the prize - a brand new shiny version of the excellent CS Tools.