Sign in to follow this  
Guest dumbo

Firefox 3.0

I agree. I was having real problems with the last update (2.?), and thought Mozilla was going downhill fast. But after getting keen to the 3.0 beta awhile ago, it totally changed my mind. I've been using it for some time, and it's a perfect browser for me (+ I like the new interface).

Edited by MHR

I wish Inquisitor was available for Firefox - then i'd switch from Safari 100%... as it goes I just downloaded it yesterday, so I'm still undecided which one I like more. Previously Firefox's interface always bugged me, but I really like the look of it now. It's quick and some of the new features are pretty cool.

anybody else have problems with it just quitting on its own after about 30 sec, no matter what you're doing (even sitting idle)? its pissing me off. the mac its on is brand new.

re-install, i had that problem in 2.something, but 3 is working great now...

i like it.

I like the gixxer in your avatar. Finally got mine out, having two kids under 18 months old and a wife who works evenings cuts down on the ride time! Plus I went from six bikes to three so fast it made my head spin.

Cf

Guest dumbo
I like the gixxer in your avatar. Finally got mine out, having two kids under 18 months old and a wife who works evenings cuts down on the ride time! Plus I went from six bikes to three so fast it made my head spin.

Cf

i ride a daytona. the avatar is ghost rider. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZngON0b81M

HUGE improvement in speed. Also, you can rearange your browser tabs by dragging them, like you can with comps in AE. I wanted that from day 1 but never thought anyone but me would want it.

HUGE improvement in speed. Also, you can rearange your browser tabs by dragging them, like you can with comps in AE. I wanted that from day 1 but never thought anyone but me would want it.

didn't the previous one do that? or was it an add on.

Color Profile Support in Firefox 3

The new support for color profiles is disabled by default. When enabled you get a 10-15% performance decrease but the colors are noticeably more vivid. I don't know if it's worth turning on. Might cause consistency issues when dealing with clients, but it seems like it's only a problem if you are trying to match color between Flash and JPGs.