Sign in to follow this  
feniks

Free 3second logo animations

Hey Epal,

my company consists of 2 people, my associate mainly does the business side and some R&D and I take care of the creative side.

So yes, this is kinda single person work.

Edited by feniks_tv

Hey Epal,

my company consists of 2 people, my associate mainly does the business side and some R&D and I take care of the creative side.

So yes, this is kinda single person work.

Congratulations then! My question was because in some of the pieces the 3D effects look very crafty and it's obvious you've put a lot of work in them, you have a hell of work capacity

Tnx epal, it's kinda part of our philosophy to master as much as possible.

In amount of time putten into the project it's still manageable. I think it's an average of 20 minutes for the non 3D to 3hrs for 3D animations (including rendering).

Too bad it's kinda busy at the moment with normal jobs, I'd love to get back on the pimps to finish the project.

Daniel -> for this effect I used Tinderbox bad TV, easiest way is to take the template set to good TV which cancels all the normal effects it does and then use the shift channels parameter to widen or narrow the RGB channels seperatly. If you don't have tinderbox, you could also duplicate the layer 3 times, use the standard Tint effect on all 3 to change each one to a R, G and B, then set the 3 layers to multiply which will make them appear black when overlayed. Then animate the positions of the layers seperatly.

Edited by feniks_tv