Sign in to follow this  
Antoine

What the F*ck?? *#!§$£¤!

miss racheal has got the hots for me, i make her feel naked. :D ...not being here friend and all. member deleted thanks admin

Nice Meeting You,i wanna be your friend.First friendship cannot be seen or even be touched,it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do.wow, friends are like clothes, without them you feel naked!I guess am right.

Miss Racheal Buba,I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship when you reply to this mail.If this interest you, get back to me on my email :(racheal138@yahoo.com)

Yours dearly,

Racheal.

I don't know why I haven't gotten one. She must smell my alpha female phermones and knows that I will attack her and drag her headless carcass through the town of mograph...showing everyone that I am the top female in charge here.

...or maybe she just doesn't love me or want to be my friend for other reasons? I can't think of any though.

She must smell my alpha female phermones

By "alpha female" you mean "only female", right?

I don't know why I haven't gotten one.

It's ok, apparently girls don't like me either. Maybe she thinks I'm an alpha female too.

By "alpha female" you mean "only female", right?

It's ok, apparently girls don't like me either. Maybe she thinks I'm an alpha female too.

i have been baby standed!!!!

Who wouldn't want to be your friend Firebetty? That's like asking George W. Bush if the fish and him can co-exist together.

let's not bring W into this...plus I have no idea what the hell you just said.

Here's an idea: to prevent any member from sending any PM unless they have made a post. None of these spammers did.

I also thought of testing new members on registration to see if they know any Mograph, then I felt reassured I was registered already... if you follow me... :)

a mograph test could be tricky, some of us here are fairly new to this game...so they may not know shit. And I'm not naming names, but some of us are just high all the time...or drunk. And some of us just don't test well...

there are too many variables for testing. But I agree, you should have to posted at least 5 posts to PM. One is not enough. This isn't the only place to send someone a message, if you haven't posted anything, why would you be PM'ing someone? go chit chat about how hot your body is, and how friends need to be nakid and shit on Yahoo answers.

We are elitists...and we like it that way. :o :o :o :o

Guest Sao_Bento
a mograph test could be tricky, some of us here are fairly new to this game...so they may not know shit. And I'm not naming names, but some of us are just high all the time...or drunk. And some of us just don't test well...

there are too many variables for testing. But I agree, you should have to posted at least 5 posts to PM. One is not enough. This isn't the only place to send someone a message, if you haven't posted anything, why would you be PM'ing someone? go chit chat about how hot your body is, and how friends need to be nakid and shit on Yahoo answers.

We are elitists...and we like it that way. :o :o :o :o

I wonder how many people could explain what the "stencil" button is for on a Paintbox :lol: or what a "plynth" is or a "mortise". You gotta love the old-school broadcast lingo.

I think he said something about fish. I'm on a pc w/ no speakers so I don't know for sure if his fish quote is in this clip or not, but I think it might be:

One of the greatest quotes to ever cross our unworthy brains :lol: