Sign in to follow this  
Guest bikeboy

BUSH OR KERRY?

Guest parsonsprojects

I just want to clarify something about my earlier rant.

I DO think it's important for my/our age group to vote. I just wish that the people who hold the most influence over their opinion would try to be a little more "fair and balanced" (hahahaaa). That's all.

Kerry isn't/wasn't our savior either....I don't think that he would have made a difference really, again....IMO.

HOWEVER: MONTANA HAS OUR FIRST DEMOCRAT AS GOVERNOR IN 16 YEARS! Not saying that party affiliation is that important, but the guy is pretty dang cool. I'm a happy camper this morning.

I would also like to say that I am happy (sort of) with the numbers that the third party candidates pulled off. There IS an alternative, and maybe some folks will notice.

Guest parsonsprojects

how about sweet young independent/libertarian american females who are happy that the Democrat got in for Gov of MT ? Are we allowed in?

Guest isotropy

Not to totally offend anyone, but man, I can't believe so many people voted for Bush. I live in Canada, but too close to the US to feel comfortable. :D

I'm starting to think that John Titor's predictions ( http://www.johntitor.com ) will come true :) lol. Civil war erupting over the next few years, and the current president will not finish his term. I think this has a good chance of happening now.

If it does, I think I'm going to take all my investments and buy a generator, some solar panels, some land, some seeds, and run away to the middle of nowhere. :) hehe.

Guest parallax

I might be going out on limb here, but that civil war thing isn't as far fetched as you might think :( at least not within a few years, but the possibility is growing by the year.

Guest parallax

While we're on the subject of (geo)politics, Arafat being clinnically dead might prove to be a turningpoint in modern history. The window of opportunity for a solution in the Israel matter is closing and opening at the same time.

Take it and run, i'd like to say to a certain Mr. Bush.