Sign in to follow this  
milkshake

Zorro-The Layer Tagger

2853567639_668fe0f939_m.jpg

Just dropping a quick note to let you all know that I released a new script this weekend. If you ever wished for layer grouping in the timeline in after effects read on. In a nutshell Zorro makes selection and isolation sets easy and possible in after effects by adding tags to layers. Similar to the way you would tag photos in Flickr, you can tag layers in your comps and then select or isolate those layers in groups by using the tags. If you are curious but confused there is a Video Tutorial that shows how Zorro works.

http://aescripts.com/zorro-the-layer-tagger/

-Lloyd

Edited by milkshake

Wow, using this script on a project right now, it's revolutionized my AE workflow! Great job, and many thanks!

If I was to add one criticism, and it's less of a criticism than a revelation of my obsessive compulsive tendencies, it's that the interface is about 50px wider than the other common AE interface elements forcing me to have some dreaded "greyspace" in my layout. How sick is that?

I'm going to buy you two beers just because I said that.

I watched the tutorial vids. :) :) :) :) then I went to download it and it can't be found. Is it mirrored anywhere??

Went on vacation and of course that's when my site decided to down, but all should be fixed now.. let me know if you still can't access the site.

-Lloyd