Sign in to follow this  
silatix

economy in crisis..

Guest Sao_Bento

All I know, is that in my next rap video, I'm gonna be big ballin by making it rain Euros. USD is wack!

All I know, is that in my next rap video, I'm gonna be big ballin by making it rain Euros. USD is wack!

Hey we're up on the euro today! I know the dollar isn't getting stronger, so the euro must be hurting even more.

Maybe you could make it rain some artisan trade goods like coonskins or something.

Guest Sao_Bento
Hey we're up on the euro today! I know the dollar isn't getting stronger, so the euro must be hurting even more.

Look - making it rain gold bars just ain't gonna work . . .

Guest Sao_Bento
Why not? CG?

1. they fall too quickly, greatly increasing the cost of "making it rain"

2. gold bars are too heavy and knock the strippers out rather than inciting a frenzy. While it's true that they "get low", they're also unconscious.

1. they fall too quickly, greatly increasing the cost of "making it rain"

2. gold bars are too heavy and knock the strippers out rather than inciting a frenzy. While it's true that they "get low", they're also unconscious.

But what if the gold bars fall like feathers and when they collide with the ladies they turn from rigid gold bars into liquid gold flowing down the ladies humps.

But what if the gold bars fall like feathers and when they collide with the ladies they turn from rigid gold bars into liquid gold flowing down the ladies humps.

Like a golden bukake? Is that preset in realflow?

Another frightening hour about the economy on This American Life, out today!

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/

Fantastic follow-up.

I was surprised they could do anything as engaging and educational as the last episode.

They're giving this episode away for free and I think this is the direct url.

-m

*Using the boards blocking features to ignore ZeBrownie's fucktard comments is all but useless when you guys keep quoting him. :angry:

If anyone wants to invest in me, I have an overseas account in a Swiss bank.

Please PM me so I can give you the account so you can transfer over whatever you have.

Thank you reading.

Regards,

Mr. Grim Reaper.

It's working quite well, that $700 billion+ bail out.

It's the economy stupid. Only the decline is due to sentiment, the solution is always a scientifically proven tool used by economists.

yeah and when obama gets in, the economy and whatver happens in iraq, will be his fault

bush on the other came in when the country was flush

its crazy how many lines of legal litter buch era legislation precluding oversight or review for ever or until many years from now

It's working quite well, that $700 billion+ bail out.

Yeah what a shit sandwich that turned out to be. Everyone was in such a hurry to pass this bill, but instead it became an all you can eat pork platter with a side of economic bailout.

I could honestly care less about this presidential election. I mean, I get into the political tactics and stuff, and find that interesting, but I see the president as little more than the mouthpiece of America. If there's a good cause to take up right now, it would be to flush out the incumbents in congress. Congress is like the little man behind the curtain, except this man has downs syndrome, and a shitload of money.

I was looking into their latest congressional actions and found out they've been diligently working on a resolution "recognizing the 150th anniversary year of the founding of Macy's, Inc." WTF? Who needs this?

Anyway, fuck them, I want a congressman that will stand up in the middle of this Macy's bullshit and start punching motherfuckers until they start working on something worth working on.