Sign in to follow this  
jazman

Joe The Plumber?

i really shouldn't be adding anything to this sorry excuse for a thread, but:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/11/12/godle...y.ap/index.html

That's nice of them, but I always saw Xmas as anyone's holiday anyways. To me it's always been a secular holiday: Santa, Reindeer, etc. It was the pagan's a long time ago, xtians borrowed it for a while.

meh, just a holiday for everyone if they want it.

according to this thread 92% of Americans aren't very bright and believe in "fairy tales".

lol @ that article...what a crock of shit! haahhaa

Edited by anthonyc

wow, there is still a faint heartbeat in joe the motherfucking plumber

its not the default that we are the best at everything, we just caught a nice wave of resources and being on the right side of WWII that threw us into super power status. it's no doubt we have some nice people, like joe the plumber on a good day.

i just heard that a kid i knew in high school in the hard core party crowd just died from coke, morphine and demerol overdose. bad shit can happen to good people, thats why as a nation we need to come unglued from oil, and take the difficult medicine of reality, that being "the greatest nation on earth" is not attained by saying so but by constantly refining ourself and never letting ourselves make excuses for illegal jails or torture. if reflection and refinement are not part of our culture, then they should become so. Electing Obama was a great first step in moving on.org from these insane last 8 years, which were condoned and enabled by the critical thinking deficient joe-the-plumbers of america.

what do ya'll do on Christmas?

Open presents that I don't want and will have to guiltily keep around for a while before trashing them. You know, the American tradition :)