Sign in to follow this  
Duder

Voters: Still Undecided

How the $#%$#@#@%#$ can you still be undecided 1 day away from election?

I said the same thing 5 minutes ago when I saw cnn.com. Makes me want to kick those sissies in the mush. How much more saturation of information do you need? What the F are they waiting on that they expect to change?

I said the same thing 5 minutes ago when I saw cnn.com. Makes me want to kick those sissies in the mush. How much more saturation of information do you need? What the F are they waiting on that they expect to change?

Want to gather up a team and kick people in the mush if they're undecided? I have no problem with that :unsure:

I can't blame the media for this. They are just dumb and cannot see things in black and white. They actually watch the "debates" and decide from that..........................................ugh

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SLAP SOMEONE! I WILL DO IT - I SWEAR TO F'ING GOD!

HOW CAN THIS DUMBFUCKING MORON BE UNDECIDED BASED ON ABORTION??????????? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT IT IS OF HIS TO FUCKING DETERMINE WHAT ANY WOMAN DOES WITH HER WOMB?!

OMG i'm seriously gonna put my foot up someone's ass today. :angry:

I WANT LEGISLATION MAKING IT A LAW THAT I CAN COCKBLOCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT IF HE IS EVER ABOUT TO GET LAID.

Edited by Firebetty

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SLAP SOMEONE! I WILL DO IT - I SWEAR TO F'ING GOD!

HOW CAN THIS DUMBFUCKING MORON BE UNDECIDED BASED ON ABORTION??????????? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT IT IS OF HIS TO FUCKING DETERMINE WHAT ANY WOMAN DOES WITH HER WOMB?!

OMG i'm seriously gonna put my foot up someone's ass today. :angry:

I WANT LEGISLATION MAKING IT A LAW THAT I CAN COCKBLOCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT IF HE IS EVER ABOUT TO GET LAID.

Undecideds?

To put them in perspective, I think of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. “Can I interest you in the chicken?” she asks. “Or would you prefer the platter of shit with bits of broken glass in it?”

To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked.

-David Sedaris

Full Article Here.