Sign in to follow this  
silatix

Voting day

Isn't it great to know that by tomorrow we won't be arguing about the nominees and the economy and religion because it'll all be fixed!

Huzzah! We can go back to talking about mograph :lol:

Isn't it great to know that by tomorrow we won't be arguing about the nominees and the economy and religion because it'll all be fixed!

mo-what?

I did a write in for Bill Clinton. Why vote for Obama who's only half-black when you can get a real black president back into the whitehouse. :)

On a more serious note, I was very saddened this morning to not see ANY young people in line where I voted. I hope they get off their butts and vote. I did see about 200% more minorities in line than I've ever seen at that location. Glad to see them raising their voices. No issues of intimidation or polling machine problems. Just a 40 minute line, which wasn't bad.

stop bumming around mograph and work bitch! :)

I voted last week because I was scheduled to be out of town on a shoot this week. It didn't turn out to be so. I decided a last minute write-in campaign for county commissioner, we'll see how far I get with only 18 hours of campaigning. Anything can happen!

We require proof of residency in North Dakota, but not registration. When one shows up at the poll, they must provide an acceptable ID (how racist!) and something like a valid utility bill from within 30 days if they've moved recently. If we had more electoral votes, I can imagine there would be an outcry from the Democrats like there is in more populous states. Even with this requirement, things move pretty quickly.

Cf

Guest Sao_Bento
When one shows up at the poll, they must provide an acceptable ID (how racist!)

There you go again . . .

NYTimes on the hologram girl in the studio: 'Wolf Blitzer, you're our only hope!' :D

Obama shooting hoops to dispel the stress. I knew I liked this guy for a reason.

Haha. Reid and Pelosi have got to go.

OHIO!! I hear a fat lady.

This election has been done for months.

Now if someone would just kick Pelosi in her balls... this night would be perfect!

-m

The way I have it predicted (checking math...wait...), I'm hoping 353 EVs for Obama. In that case McCain could win California's 55 EVs allll he wants. Shit, he could win my part of Los Feliz. I'd trade it for a No on 8 win.