Sign in to follow this  
silatix

Voting day

Adolf would be proud of all the glorification

We're still talking about politics people. The Obama camp has already issued statements to dampen expectations. After all the Chaaaaaaangeeee Hooooooopee Yeeeeeesss Weeee Caaaan rhetorics.

Obama_Poster_Hitler_Yesweca.gif

Guest Sao_Bento
How intelligent of you.

Based on your prior post, I think it's hard to make an argument that you're taking the "intelligent" route.

Can't we ban him from the board? I think everyone is sick of his bs.

Based on your prior post, I think it's hard to make an argument that you're taking the "intelligent" route.

All you do is talk shit dude. On occasion we get a serious post out of you or atleast one that isn't trying to get a rouse out of people. It's hardly amusing.

Its not about agreeing or disagreeing with you. If anything you actually said was remotely serious then maybe there'd be something woth discussing.

Democracy. I see.

You don't agree with my 'BS' hence 'ban him'

Good but i don't think my 2 latest posts or threads have been offensive in any way. I was attacked because of some of my silly remarks a while ago.

I don't think you should be banned, but you are a troll.

Your posts are full of drivel and devoid of anything mograph.

Don't flatter yourself by thinking it's because you have a unique opinion.

You just love the sound of your own voice.

-m

"Application of the term troll is highly subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. The term is often used to discredit an opposing position, or its proponent, by argument fallacy ad hominem."

Now back to the topic please

Using Adolf Hitler as a parallel to Barack Obama so you can get some attention is just plain sad. Your incendiary tendencies are why most of us think you're a troll. If you just want to stir shit up don't expect us to sit back and take it. Don't act like you're innocent and just want to express your opinion. We know what you are, even if you don't. <_<

Using Adolf Hitler as a parallel to Barack Obama so you can get some attention is just plain sad. Your incendiary tendencies are why most of us think you're a troll. If you just want to stir shit up don't expect us to sit back and take it. Don't act like you're innocent and just want to express your opinion. We know what you are, even if you don't. <_<

I was only pointing out the blind following of his supporters which reminds a little of the way Hitler came into power but I did NOT create that poster.

I was only pointing out the blind following of his supporters which reminds a little of the way Hitler came into power but I did NOT create that poster.

I find that offensive and retarded. I didn't say you created that poster, but you did post it...thus instigating a response. so here's your response. cash1a,0.jpg

Do you really think people here are "blind followers"? You're forgetting that most people here are highly educated and this forum is not averagejoetheplumbers.com.

Now stfu.