Sign in to follow this  
cgpuppet

Aguilera superhero Target commercial?

I think Imaginary Forces did ... was up on Youtube but got pulled ...

Not sure of the final production, but the design was done by Lustre. I helped on a few boards that didn't seem to end up in the final cut.

It doesn't have any mograph, and is only tangentially related to this topic, but
is worth your time. Aguilera is old washed up shit, Lovato is the new shit.

Wow you're right again Fred! You don't stop postin good shit man. This girl is cute. You know any other girl rock bands?

wow, my balls just ran up to hide in my stomach. I want GG Allin to rise from his grave and festulate this chick on stage,

and then run up to the 100th floor and copulate with the inner organs of the marketing team that gave birth to it.

It doesn't have any mograph, and is only tangentially related to this topic, but
is worth your time. Aguilera is old washed up shit, Lovato is the new shit.

34spm3s.jpg

Edited by oeuf

Wow you're right again Fred! You don't stop postin good shit man. This girl is cute. You know any other girl rock bands?

Of course broseph. Cream o' the Crop:

, Selena Gomez,
, and
. And please don't make the mistake of thinking I'm joking or "trying to be funny", these songs are seriously at the top of my playlist.

You guys are MUCH too young to remember him, but there used to be a poster around these parts who went by the name of "Sermon of Mockery". An older (god, he must be damn near 30 now) homosexual fellow, a tad creepy but endlessly entertaining, big fan of kickboxing, and a bigger fan of t33n p0p. I think he's the only one here besides me or any 8 year old girls who may be trolling the forum that would truly appreciate the links I have provided.

Sermon was keeping up a marketing blog for a while, Lightheavyweight, but it looks like he's pulled the plug on it. His website shows that he's still designing t-shirts and working on product design stuff, but unfortunately it looks like his interest in motion graphics has faded, like it has with so many of us. I always enjoyed his old website if only because it paid great respect to the Sega Dreamcast.

A ZeBrownie... I never checked out FeFe Dobson, but clearly I should have. She's kind of like the black Britney Spears in her prime. She's officially on the playlist. And you notice the heavy pink influence on the mograph in that video? It seems FeFe's creative people are well aware of mograph.net.