Sign in to follow this  
Duder

Kanye West

Self confidence is fine, but when it evolves into blind confidence or egotism it just becomes plain ugly.

I agree. There is nothing wrong with confidence but there is fine line between confidence and being cocky. To a degree, West is straddling that line.

the only thing i have to say about him has already been said.

"Sir, you are not the voice of this generation or of this decade. In fact, with all the auto-tuning on your records, you’re barely the voice of your own albums." Stephen Colbert

KuntYe: I feel like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents" when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave...

That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry.

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=239462_-1__0_~0_-1_5_2008_0_0&em3161=&em3281=

Edited by ZeBrownie

well if they are fan voted on i would expert her to a have a larger base that would actually send the text message votes in

It was my understanding (lthough very possibly wrong) that the VMA fans only vote on the break out artist of the year that they keep pimping at every break with Tracy and Em. And that the movie awards is all indeed voted on by the fans. Who votes on the majority of the winners in the VMAs?

It was my understanding (lthough very possibly wrong) that the VMA fans only vote on the break out artist of the year that they keep pimping at every break with Tracy and Em.

If that is indeed true, then how can Beyonce win for best video of the year, but not win best video in the female video category.

Me thinks they are not completely legitimate. :lol:

That being said I just watched Taylor's video that won. Really? Do 12 year old girls decide the VMA outcomes?

Agreed - her video is film school 101. Don't see how it won anything.

/kanye is still a douche

That being said I just watched Taylor's video that won. Really? Do 12 year old girls decide the VMA outcomes?

Isn't that the target demo for MTV these days??

Also, what sort of authority does mtv even have to host a video music awards show when music videos haven't been a substantial part of their programming in almost a decade.

Also.. Beyonce's video wasn't really that good either.

It was okay, but it was her singing with 2 girls dancing in sync next to her.

Wasn't that basically what destiny's child was for like 8-years before Mrs.-Z decided to ditch them?

There was nothing that great about it.

Edited by BillD²²²

Guest Sao_Bento

Being that MTV's demo is 11-14 yr old boys, I'd say the 12 yr old girls have some say.

CrasherSquirrelKanye.jpg

-m

WTF IS THIS SHIT?? WHO THE FUCK IS DISREPSECTING ME BY PUTTING A WEIRD DOG OVER MY FACE?? LISTEN I HAVE APOLOGIZED A MILLION TIMES BUT IT"S TIME I COME CLEAN. CRACKED SCOOPED THIS STORY A WHILE AGO AND IT PAINS ME BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT MY FAULTS - I"M RETARDED> http://www.cracked.com/blog/what-if-kanye-west-is-retarded/. ALRIGHT I ADMIT IT BUT I HAVE TO SAY IF I"M GUILTY OF ONE THING ITS THAT I JUST CARE TOO MUCH AN I"M TOO RETARDED. IF THATS A SIN WELL THAN I GUESS YOU BETTER SIN ME SQUIDBRAINS. BUT LISTEN NO MATTER HOW BAD WHAT I DID WAS I DONUT DESERVE SOME DUDE PUTTING A DAMN WEIRD DOG OVER MY FACE. CROSSING THE LINE DUDE BUT WHATEVER I"LL BOUNCE BACK SO BIG NO WEIRD DOG COULD EVER COVER ME YHEAR?