Sign in to follow this  
Gareso

Galápagos - student work

Hi everyone,

I just finished another work at school and I would like some comments on this piece.

It is an opening title sequence for a show called "Galápagos - endemic beauty".

We had to develop everything in 3 weeks, including the name and content of the show.

I think the music is kinda annoying but I couldn't waste too much time with it...

I'm hoping that in the near future when I start working on professional projects

someone can take care of that for me! hehehe

Well, any comments would be highly appreciated...

the link: Galápagos - endemic beauty

Cheers,

Edited by Gareso

its nice, one thing, i feel like its got a lot of horizontal movement in kind of a flat way, and if there were anyway you could create some 90 degree moves, maybe using paper textured alpha channels from a 3d render, but some more "3d-ish" camera moves/object behaviors to break up the flatness, which is 90% the way there, but i jjst think would be pimped way further if you added a little more dimension.

thats just what stuck out to me.

thanks jablinko, that's a really good piece of advice. Completely agree with u. Think I got stuck on the 2Dness of photoshop and forgot to think a little bit more in 3D. I'll try adding a little bit more depth on my next works!

Thanks!