Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Halftones in Z space

Recommended Posts

I used Harry Franks Particular Halftone tutorial to get a look i liked (Thanks Harry.), and now I'm trying to work up a transition.


I'm not even sure how to describe the effect so I made this little example using text instead of columns of the halftone layer.




Basically each column of the the halftone layer would fly down in Z space and land covering over the video that its replacing. Is there a name for this effect? I want to find a tutorial or something but I have no idea what to search for. Just a name for the effect is all I'm looking for, I can go from there.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...