Sign in to follow this  
Tigris67

Mac or PC? for Motion Graphics?

Adobe laid off 800 workers yesterday.

I had a feeling something was going on when this thread, with the same tired old

"both platforms are the same" nonsense reared its head.

Adobe was using that line when MS bribed them to try to herd everyone over to one platform.

It didn't work then, and it won't work now.

Anti Apple threads have sprung up all over the web. It must be tough on a badly managed company

to see Apple booming in a recession.

I hope that the laid off workers quickly find work, and I hope that Adobe will stop the negativity,

because they're just dumping in their own pants.

This is hilarious. I'm working on a PC doing after effects now. I stand corrected from my previous claim. Some big shops *do* use pcs for design/animation. God, it feels like i'm all thumbs, gotta re-figure out some shortcuts.

This is hilarious. I'm working on a PC doing after effects now. I stand corrected from my previous claim. Some big shops *do* use pcs for design/animation. God, it feels like i'm all thumbs, gotta re-figure out some shortcuts.

lol..I'm doing a scene for a Coca-Cola TVC now on a PC using After Effects. The PC hasn't crashed in about 5 weeks, but apparently it can't handle the job. IM DOOMED!!!!! DOOMED I SAY!!!!!!!!