Sign in to follow this  
Gareso

Gareso - student reel

Hi everyone,

Just finished my course on Visual Effects and Motion Graphics at Media Design School in New Zealand.

This is my first showreel: gareso showreel 2008

Any comments would be highly appreciated!

Also, I'm planning on moving to Toronto next year. Do you guys think this reel would be enough for me to get a

junior position there? By the way, I'm from Brazil.

thanks!

cheers!

Great reel.

you definitely have a large enough skillset to get a junior position anywhere in the world. Good work, and best of luck.

Ben

Hi everyone,

Just finished my course on Visual Effects and Motion Graphics at Media Design School in New Zealand.

This is my first showreel: gareso showreel 2008

Any comments would be highly appreciated!

Also, I'm planning on moving to Toronto next year. Do you guys think this reel would be enough for me to get a

junior position there? By the way, I'm from Brazil.

thanks!

cheers!

Lovely reel, well cut, shor + sweet, colourful, varied and professional looking. Hard to believe you're a student really. The quality of work is *excellent*. Keep striving and pushing yourself and never get an ego - you have talent.

:)

Thanks everyone for the good words! :D

I have a degree in graphic design prior to this course and I used to work with webdesign for a couple of years. So it's pretty much a "changing fields" student reel. But, as I have no experience in this area, I rather start from the bottom and make my way up again. I don't want to jump any step. Instead, I'll try to stay on those first steps for the least amount of time as possible! :P

Thanks again!

Cheers!