Sign in to follow this  
ZeBrownie

Where is the Change?

Oh, man. Never thought of that. Do they put American on it? That sounds delish. I may have to have Wendy's two days in a row for some cheese R&D.

I'm pretty sure they use Yellow American. I don't think I ever asked for anything else but it may be worth a try. A nice slice of Swiss or Cheddar could take it to a totally different level.

The country of Afghanistan didn't attack the U.S., an international terrorist organization did.

Gotta quibble with yer history there. Mullah Omar was the de facto leader of the country, the Taliban the government, and the Taliban gave explicit support and property to Al Qaeda. I'm still in mourning over the Buddhas of Bamyan.

Fine, the Taliban were obviously in support of Al Qaeda. Saddam gave money to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. Boston had a major responsibility in the funding of the IRA. I don't see how that justifies invasion.

Ask for it with cheese on it. Sooooooo good.

I owe two people a huge thanks for changing my life today: Albert Omoss and whatever douche started this thread.

I had the spicy Chx Sandwich today with cheese and it was magnificent. I can't believe I wasted all these years with out trying it.

They gave me American cheese which was delish, but like you said, some Swiss may go along nicely. I owe you big time Albert.

Not usually fan of this liberal AlterNet site but I appreciate it when liberal blogs and news sites write stuff that makes sense. My brother is in the army and he has to go back soon.

"Afghanistan isn't the "good war." It's wrong not only for Afghanistan but for U.S. soldiers."

http://www.alternet.org/audits/127456/why_...late_a_bad_war/

I'm all for defending our country but we've been over there for too long now and it's bankrupting us with each week and month costing more and more billions of our tax money and lives too.

Edited by ZeBrownie

I'm all for defending our country but we've been over there for too long now and it's bankrupting us with each week and month costing more and more billions of our tax money and lives too.

I think us americans should care about our own problems at home. But i do agree that in this type of economy keeping our troops busy makes sense.

I was about to scold you Chris for your extended posting in this troll thread, but I applaud your sense of duty to humor/irony/journalism... whatever it was... that made you take the extra time to wade though this troll crap in order to bitch slap a hypocrite with his own nonsense.

I say we get hats and monocles and make it a performance art pice.

:)

-m

Edited by the_Monkey

Barack Obama: American History’s WORST PRESIDENT EVER

He takes Bush’s position on warrantless wiretaps

He hires cronies for political appointments

He increases the deficit by a trillion or more (and that’s just his first month!)

He stops giving detainees trials

He hasn’t closed Gitmo (issued an order to try, but Bush tried too)

He will still do renditions

He wrote caveats into his own Exec Orders to still allow for torture like water-boarding

He put a guy in charge at CIA who admits to doing 60-80 renditions HIMSELF

He sent 17000 Americans to Afghanistan w no plan and no timeline for withdrawal

He has not ordered the withdrawal from Iraq in 16 months (cause its not possible to speed up the withdrawal Bush started)

He ignored millions of Americans devastated by an ice storm in Tennesee, W Virginia, and Kentucky

He has NOT HELPED the economy one bit

He has no plan to solve even a single challenge facing his admin

Oh well, at least he has a D next to his name and can read a teleprompter

WORST PRESIDENT EVER

http://www.floppingaces.net/2009/02/22/bar...-president-ever

Guest Sao_Bento
Why am I a troll if you disagree with me about Obama?

It's so easy to stamp the troll label onto someone just because you have nothing better to say or to discuss :)

QUOTE (ZeBrownie @ Feb 21 2009, 04:15 PM)

QUOTE (ZeBrownie @ Feb 19 2009, 11:26 AM)

I think us americans should care about our own problems at home. But i do agree that in this type of economy keeping our troops busy makes sense.