Sign in to follow this  
ZeBrownie

Where is the Change?

Democrats voice concerns on Obama's Iraq drawdown plan: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/27/iraq.dems/index.html

art.pelosi.gi.jpg

Pelosi on Wednesday told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: "I don't know what the justification is for 50,000, a presence of 50,000 troops in Iraq. ... I do think that there's a need for some. I don't know that all of them have to be in [the] country."

"You cannot leave combat troops in a foreign country to conduct combat operations and call it the end of the war. You can't be in and out at the same time," Kucinich said in a release Friday.

Edited by ZeBrownie

A nice slice of Swiss or Cheddar could take it to a totally different level.

I have to tell you I've had THREE spicy crispy chx sandwiches in the last few days all with swiss added. Normally I like my cheese like my boobies - processed and American but the swiss is quite delicious in this case.

I have to tell you I've had THREE spicy crispy chx sandwiches in the last few days all with swiss added. Normally I like my cheese like my boobies - processed and American but the swiss is quite delicious in this case.

Thats awesome! I'm really happy to hear that you not only employed my suggestion, but refined it and transformed it into something even more beautiful and awe inspiring. This is teamwork and collaboration at it's finest.

I have to go to Wendy's now and sample the Swiss-edition.

Found on digg

How much Bush is there in President Obama?

"Hopes were pinned on him to do everything better than his predecessor. Now liberals are realizing that in many areas, Obama does not substantially differ from Bush. Especially when it comes to protecting his own freedom for action as President of the United States."

obama_bush_kombo_DW_760066g.jpg

http://www.welt.de/english-news/article327...dent-Obama.html

Guest Sao_Bento
Seems like the quality of the dialog on this site really declined around, oh... I'd say 22-April 07.

You'll be happy to know that ZeBrownie is on moderator preview now, meaning he cannot post anything without it first being approved by a moderator.

You'll be happy to know that ZeBrownie is on moderator preview now, meaning he cannot post anything without it first being approved by a moderator.

Probably for the best. Admittedly I found it funny when people got riled up at his obvious trolling, but it stopped being funny a while ago.

Finally.

You know, if this was a forum for Reborn Christians, his trolling would've worked, but it's not.

Finally.

You know, if this was a forum for Reborn Christians, his trolling would've worked, but it's not.

**sigh** that's a little insulting....i don't think his garbage' would fly anywhere.

Well you know what I meant. Just used an obscure example.

Hype i'm not trying to start anything but I really didn't get what you meant. I'm not "born-again" but I am Christian...and regardless of that I don't think Zebrownie's tactics would go over well in any forum.

Forcing or Cramming your views on others is annoying. Zebrownie doesn't seem to grasp the fundamental meaning of what he believes...he's twisting things and making a joke of himself. He tries to spark up debates in a backwards arrogant fashion.