Sign in to follow this  
silatix

current tv reporters held hostage

News on Laura and Euna:

http://www.nytimes.c...ea.html?_r=2&hp

This is fairly positive news in an otherwise dour and depressing series of events. It's pretty clear that Clinton is representing the interests of the current administration, and while it's a shame they have to apologize for something for which there is no evidence, whatever it takes to get these two home is what must be done.

Edited by mete_shop

Guest Sao_Bento

Bill Clinton is one smooth mutherfucker.

He might have friends with benefits status with Kim Jung Il now. ;)

Hooray for Laura and Euna though. It's about time.

He might have friends with benefits status with Kim Jung Il now. ;)

Hooray for Laura and Euna though. It's about time.

lol.. glad to see they are home.. I'm sure everyone is pleased..

I wonder how long it's going to take before Laura and Euna try to mimic another vice guide to travel, I mean there is only 1 other one that's worthy, So, I guess they are off to Columbia to find the people of the hills known for donkey fucking,

I mean seriously, now that they are safe, and once they get some rest, will some one smack some common sense into these people. The guys that were posted here barely made it through their ordeal and they are men, not that I'm sexist, but north korea, china, and Kim Jong Il certainly are. Like, what are you going to accomplish, not going to get any legit journalistic appreciation for what they did.

I get it we are like the second lost generation, but man we are more lost because people are dumb and full of misconceived ideas, devoted to trying to become famous on the internet. I mean it's just such a fruitless waist of your life to try and do what they did. It really is, They aren't going to change shit over there with some "crazy expose" it's not a seedy chinese grocery store with a gambling establishment in the back and they aren't Chris Hanson.

</rant>

I wonder how long it's going to take before Laura and Euna try to mimic another vice guide to travel, I mean there is only 1 other one that's worthy, So, I guess they are off to Columbia to find the people of the hills known for donkey fucking,

I mean seriously, now that they are safe, and once they get some rest, will some one smack some common sense into these people. The guys that were posted here barely made it through their ordeal and they are men, not that I'm sexist, but north korea, china, and Kim Jong Il certainly are. Like, what are you going to accomplish, not going to get any legit journalistic appreciation for what they did.

I get it we are like the second lost generation, but man we are more lost because people are dumb and full of misconceived ideas, devoted to trying to become famous on the internet. I mean it's just such a fruitless waist of your life to try and do what they did. It really is, They aren't going to change shit over there with some "crazy expose" it's not a seedy chinese grocery store with a gambling establishment in the back and they aren't Chris Hanson.

</rant>

</nonsensical gibberish> fixed