Sign in to follow this  
ZeBrownie

Dreams

Hey guys

Do any of you believe in meaning of dreams? I had such a weird dream last night and was curious if any of you knew it's meaning. It freaked me out. I was sleeping in a corn field and suddenly my brother appeared right in front of me while pointing his machine gun at me. An eagle attacked him and saved my life.

Any idea? Should I tell my brother about it?

Hey guys

Do any of you believe in meaning of dreams? I had such a weird dream last night and was curious if any of you knew it's meaning. It freaked me out. I was sleeping in a corn field and suddenly my brother appeared right in front of me while pointing his machine gun at me. An eagle attacked him and saved my life.

Any idea? Should I tell my brother about it?

here is what I have found out about those symbols:

corn: Corn represents fertility, fruitfulness and accomplishment

guns: phallic symbol.

eagles: they are associated with far-sighted vision and power. You will realize your ambitions and will gain your desires.

So, what this means is: you desire to have sex with your brother.

No, you shouldn't tell him about it.

Well, ZeBrownie, this isn't really on-subject with the site at large. But I don't mind. Dream Interpretation is one of my favorite spiritual gifts. I love how Adonai truly interprets our dreams. But maybe I can help a little:

Are you trying to get away from some sick stress and betrayal? Is a trusted coworker/client trying to take advantage of you or simply exploit you? If so, you need a trusted third-party who can bring some serious insight into the situation and confront the person that's giving you the hard time.

eagles: they are associated with far-sighted vision and power. You will realize your ambitions and will gain your desires.

HAHAHAHHA i thought mine was funny but that's pretty good!

dang nobody got mine? c'mon!!!!

Hahahaha!

i have a recurring dream involving my teeth, more specifically my teeth falling out. my front teeth fall out as a group and it's really embarrassing but i can push them back in. but in my last, particularly scary dream, pushing that back in didn't work because they crumbled in my hands. these dreams are very realistic and i wake up believing that my teeth are about to fallout, but then i remember i've never had so much as a cavity and my dentist says i have a really boring mouth because my teeth are so healthy. wtf.

I'm writing a book on things that are more boring than listening to someone describe a dream. Now, six months in, I have written exactly zero pages.

Okay sorry, ZeBrownie. I couldn't help myself. If this dream becomes a recurring one, I'd look further into it. If not, it's probably just another strange dream.

Obama is going to take all of ZeBrownies money?!

Obama is going to take all of our money when he raises taxes to pay for his trillion dollar deficit. He's going to tax us into the ground. It's part of his plan.