Sign in to follow this  
winkelmm

my first cinema 4D video

Yeah, man. dope!

Looks like a fun project to build, and it is charming to watch. You've done a lot with a little, and have worked the overall gestalt well to really sharpen and embed the overall character of the piece.

Well done!

If there was an emoticon for a jaw-drop smiley, I would [insert it here]. Ambient Occlusion and GI? I haven't seen your reply as to whether or not you have 3d experience, but regardless, this is a beautiful piece.

Hi winkelmm,

Actually, salsa dancing has a very exciting history, as well. It has evolved from the rumba dance as well as traditional Cuban dance during 1950’s. And at the end of the communist revolution has prompt and gave birth to the traditional dances. Many of the dances from this country are similar which has started from the same places. But no matter what, though, no one can deny that salsa dance and other traditional Cuban dances are essential to the Cuban culture. If you are determined to learn dance salsa, there is no substitute for the actual visit in Cuba. Here, you can visit the Havana clubs and at the same time learning many of the salsa dancing techniques.