Sign in to follow this  
mattyluv

Commercial with "Juno Font" and flourishes - What is it , quick?????

Hello-

I am trying to describe an idea to my boss for a promo I am trying to make up, the best way to show him what I am taking about is to explain a commercial I saw but I'm not sure what it's for so I figured maybe you guys would know.

The spot:

It's a newer TV spot that features text written in the font from the movie Juno; kinda cartoon-y, and the camera is doing a circular pan upwards targeting different text ( camera has a cool "circular escalator" type feel), also as the camera moves, growing video-copilotesque flourishes happen around the text. It's a white background and my initial thought was that it was for a phone company or a pharmacy but I'm not sure. Also the text and flourish elements look billboarded but I may be wrong. Hope this is enough info

Gotta catch the boss before he takes his nap.

Anyone seen this commercial? if so what is it??? I would like to show him this soon and figured this is the place to get the fastest response, since you guys are whiz-kids.

Thanks

Matt

shit, I know exactly what commercial you are talking about, but I can't remember what it was for.

I'm thinking it might be a healthy cereal commercial or maybe a dog food commercial?

this is going to drive me nuts.

This is killing me, I've seen it a bunch of times lately. Guess that shows the effect of pretty commercials on industry folks, the brand didn't make it through, but the graphics did.

I think it's Special K or Total, but I absolutely know what you're talking about, sorry I'm not much more help.