Sign in to follow this  
coachaviv

How's my TITLE INTRO?

Any critiques about the design and animation?.

it's about half way done, let me know what you think . . .

Thanks

(video was updated after making some of the changes ArtViz and a2visual suggested)

Flying Letters on Vimeo

P.S. any advice on my render settings for placing on Vimeo? Do not seem to have a good handle on the Render Que yet. My output seems a bit washed out.

Edited by coachaviv

Hey coachaviv,

Had a quick look, it's pretty good but there's a few things I'd try: slow it down a bit, add some blur around the edge of the shot, apply the golden twinkling effect to all of your flying characters, and change the background so that it highlights the focus areas of the shot. In my humble opinion, the key area of improvement would be to focus the viewer's eye on the words as they appear.

Hey coachaviv,

Had a quick look, it's pretty good but there's a few things I'd try: slow it down a bit, add some blur around the edge of the shot, apply the golden twinkling effect to all of your flying characters, and change the background so that it highlights the focus areas of the shot. In my humble opinion, the key area of improvement would be to focus the viewer's eye on the words as they appear.

Great stuff! Great advice! I'll try to implement what I can.

The twinkle effect might be insanely render heavy if I put it on ALL the flying particles.

How to focus their eye on the words as they appear is the key question. The golden twinkle was added just for that purpose. Any suggestions on that.

You need to tweak your kerning, especially on 'revealed'. I would bump up the size a bit too, that font is hard to read with all that going on around it.

Thanks! going to do both of those things!

There was definately something bugging me there, i think that's what it was.

very much appreciate the tips