Sign in to follow this  
spillt

Spillt's new reel and website!

FINALLY! After a year of long hours, amazing projects, a move to a bigger office and millions of key frames later we finally finished off our new reel. This past year, Spillt was fortunate enough to work on 3 major network show packages, a VOD network re-brand, some amazing IDs and a feature-length documentary title package. We were also called upon to refresh a long running broadcast campaign for a major college. Everyone here at Spillt loves what we do and we wanted to thank all of our clients for making each project both successful and a pleasure to work on. The '09 Spillt reel is jam packed with new work, created with tender love and animation goodness. Hope you enjoy and give us a holler for all your motion design/animation needs. We manage everything from concept to final delivery. Here's to the rest of 09!

09reel.jpg

Spillt Reel 2009

Spillt

Very nice work.... I love it!! I am in Denver myself, so if you ever need any freelance help please give me a ring. You should also stop by one of our mograph meetings in Denver if you are interested. Should be a BBQ in July!

Thanks for the post

Ed Rhine

Great reel guys! Good to see such good work in Denver. Would be great to see some of the people from spillt come out to the meetings. I hear the egotist had some great things to say about it too. Congrats!

Great reel guys! Good to see such good work in Denver. Would be great to see some of the people from spillt come out to the meetings. I hear the egotist had some great things to say about it too. Congrats!

Thanks everyone for all the good words! Chizminz, we have been trying to get to the meetings. Singer and Kerndt has been working us to do it. We just have been hit with a lot lately. But things are easing off and you should see us soon.

Thanks everyone for all the good words! Chizminz, we have been trying to get to the meetings. Singer and Kerndt has been working us to do it. We just have been hit with a lot lately. But things are easing off and you should see us soon.

Sounds Great! I would love to meet some of the creatives from Spillt. Keep us posted on your new stuff its very inspiring.

nice work and nice reel all around. I have to admit that your intro was my favorite part, but thats just because I love small shiny interesting animations.

Looks like motion is doing well in Denver, which is good to see because that is the next spot on the map I want to push a pin into, it seems to have the best combination of almost everything I'm looking for in a location these days.