Sign in to follow this  
jayfaker

You've been designing motion graphics too long.

I was command-clicking specific emails in Mail to move them into a new folder, when I suddenly became worried about the order in which I was clicking on them. I wanted to make sure they would be in the correct order when I moved them to the new folder. Gotta love AE layers.

Also, I have a friend who told me that he was at church listening to someone speaking on parenting, and his first thoughts were about pickwhipping in AE.

Guest Sao_Bento

I was drawing some frames for a shot sheet and for a moment thought "undo". (this was with a real pencil and paper).

I was drawing some frames for a shot sheet and for a moment thought "undo". (this was with a real pencil and paper).

I've experienced that one too many times, usually in situations completely unrelated to computers (police, women etc.)

i usually do that kind of thing with video games or Tivo. Like when I used to play the original Ghost recon for 6 hours a day I would find myself twitching for the nightvision key instead of turning on a light. Or if something was far away, twitching to right click to scope in.

And I'm sure we all have that occasional impulse to rewind life like TiVo before realizing how ridiculous that thought is.

yeah, i hate leaving my computer without keeping it busy.

And i really miss the search function in newspapers and magazines and signs and stuff, always hitting ctrl+f mentally.

I remember when BF2142 came out, i played that heaps, and once after palying on the way to go out, i realised people had these little red diamon shape things on them, which where still there for a second after they went around a corner =P

Guest Sao_Bento
i usually do that kind of thing with video games or Tivo. Like when I used to play the original Ghost recon for 6 hours a day I would find myself twitching for the nightvision key instead of turning on a light. Or if something was far away, twitching to right click to scope in.

And I'm sure we all have that occasional impulse to rewind life like TiVo before realizing how ridiculous that thought is.

Happens constantly in the car - I half pay attention to something on the radio thinking I can just rewind it.

Occasionally things I'm looking at in real life arrange themselves in a series of Over nodes and Switchmattes, with the occasional color correction node in my head. That's probably a result of using Shake too much...

I often would like to rotoscope certain individuals out of a scene I'm living in . . .

Talking of skies, I still think of KTP Bryce skies when looking heaven wards and wondering if that was a preset or not . . .

There was a fly in the room while I was working today, buzzing around the window a few feet behind my monitor. I actually found myself trying to move my cursor towards it to shoo it away.

When on a date, using the word z-space makes me seem really deep.

I know, not that original....

Just saying "z-space" makes your IQ go up 10 points.

Z-Space.

(designer/model, anyone?)