Sign in to follow this  
scottgordon

MOGRAPH CHANGE

I think there is a bug,

I need to update my email address, and after typing in the new email to the only field available to do so, I get the following error message:

"The entered email addresses do not match."

But there is only one field - and one email. Nothing to match to.

Hopefully there are not too many bugs in this update (assuming this is a new bug) and I look forward to seeing the skinning completed to make a real determination of preference.

Can we set our preferred themes in settings? Checking now.

I like the look of this 'skin' but it seems like there might be a few bugs - is it just me or does the site feel a lot slower?

I have also made my feelings clear about viewing the forums on the iPhone - not the best...

Love the new look! Only beef I have is now when I click external links inside a thread it takes me away from mograph instead of it opening a new tab like it used to *sad face*

But it is quite nice to look at now.

Can't get pages to load in Safari 4 too well. Overall looks good though.

Yeah me too. Had to click refresh about 4 times to get this very page to load :(

It's coming along well from where it was last weekend. I'm still trying to get used to it, but it's growing on me. I like the new header. The one thing I'm really missing from the old version is the "Currently Active Threads" button (or whatever it was called). I loved that, but I don't see that anymore. Maybe it will make a come-back. Can I make that an official request?

R

It's coming along well from where it was last weekend. I'm still trying to get used to it, but it's growing on me. I like the new header. The one thing I'm really missing from the old version is the "Currently Active Threads" button (or whatever it was called). I loved that, but I don't see that anymore. Maybe it will make a come-back. Can I make that an official request?

R

It's now the 'view active content' button near the bottom. Working on replacing it for the 'view new content' link, but it requires some template hackery that invision won't directly support.

It's now the 'view active content' button near the bottom. Working on replacing it for the 'view new content' link, but it requires some template hackery that invision won't directly support.

Oh nice! I totally missed that. Thanks! :)

R

the default fonts should be globally changed to GEORGIA and ITALICIZED to be like every other trendy site out there! :D

but no, seriously i love the new design and I REALLY love the FEED style banner submissions.

Edited by speunfed

Can I just clarify the Safari 4 problem? It makes the site unusable in the browser. Either I click a link and an empty page loads or I get an error message saying that the site redirected me to another page which in turn redirected me back. Clearly this causes some kind of IP Feedback loop that will probably result in Total Protonic Reversal.

Can I just clarify the Safari 4 problem? It makes the site unusable in the browser. Either I click a link and an empty page loads or I get an error message saying that the site redirected me to another page which in turn redirected me back. Clearly this causes some kind of IP Feedback loop that will probably result in Total Protonic Reversal.

Hopefully it'll be fixed in the upcoming update. For now, stick with Firefox.

I'm liking it.

But we now have so many pinned threads in mograph central (and did the height of each strap get bigger?) that you have to scroll down to see any more than one or two normal threads. I think the pinned ones should either get a differentiating background colour or something...