Sign in to follow this  
Marc Z

Mograph site header

So I liked leahzero's idea of having different user-created headers every once in a while.

Grab the PSD here put your header in this thread.

Rules:

-By submitting a header you give mograph.net the right to use the header for an undetermined amount of time.

-Submission doesn't mean automatic placement. The admins pick which headers are deemed worthy.

-Keep the top pink fade-out layer, it's needed to blend in with the rest of the top bar.

-Don't change the height of the header, the length may be shorter but not longer.

-The mograph logo layer may be moved/resized, but needs to be prominently visible in the upper left corner.

-You may place your name/url in the lower right corner, but keep it subtle.

-The PNG can be RGB or Indexed colour, but cannot contain transparancy.

-Preferably, make it pink.

Have fun!

Nice. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone turns in. Maybe a WIP or showcase thread for everyone to post what they have turned in?

first person that starts doing one, feel free to start a WIP thread :)

love the design of the new board. The colors are great, and this will make it even more dynamic.

Damn i got a great design that i would love to throw at you guys. but unfortunately it's for a pitch. Just waiting for it to be either approved or rejected. And as soon as it happens you'll get it. It's even the right color =)