Sign in to follow this  
Colin@movecraft

"U" Uberkey trials and tribulations

So in AE... You can hit EE if you want to just see your expressions on footage in the timeline. Or U if you want to see just the keyframed paramaters and expressions. However, much of the time I have expressions and keys, and I want to hit a key that just shows me the keyframes, no expressions.

huh. Yep. forgot about the boolean selectors. looks like you can also hold shift when you toggle through the Uber modes to get sans expressions, after hitting U once. Still wish U didn't give you expressions by default.

Also, I want a million dollars, a new season of breaking bad, and for render times to not exist.

and for render times to not exist.

maybe if we all hope hard enough it will come true? :huh:

comon guys, start hoping damn it! God created render times, god can un-create them too!

edit: WOW That is one awesome website! ( cobracreative that is ) If it wasnt for the eye that followed my mouse though i probably wouldnt've waited that long for it to load.

Edited by vozzz

comon guys, start hoping damn it! God created render times, god can un-create them too!

They can be frustrating, but if it weren't for render times, when would you take naps while working a retardedly long shift?

It's the motion designer's version of a union-mandated smoke break.

edit: WOW That is one awesome website! ( cobracreative that is ) If it wasnt for the eye that followed my mouse though i probably wouldnt've waited that long for it to load.

Hah. Yah. It's basically just an interactive HD movie. For the next iteration we are going to include some "content".