Sign in to follow this  
ZeBrownie

Overpopulation: The Making of a Myth?

What makes me sad about zebrownie/marc b is the amount of time he puts into his trolling. When he first started posting stuff here I thought is was just some pretentious jagoff having fun and making himself feel better than anyone who took the bait. But he seriously seems to spend considerable time every day at this stuff. I can't fathom what else he does. It seemed like it was supposed to be funny at first but it just looks like a sickness now.

What makes me sad about zebrownie/marc b is the amount of time he puts into his trolling. When he first started posting stuff here I thought is was just some pretentious jagoff having fun and making himself feel better than anyone who took the bait. But he seriously seems to spend considerable time every day at this stuff. I can't fathom what else he does. It seemed like it was supposed to be funny at first but it just looks like a sickness now.

I spend the same amount of time on these boards as anybody else.

Stop being such hypocrites and calling me a troll just because you might not always agree with me. Neither have I said I fully agree with the video I posted here but put up to see what others think.

100 posts ago brandj called for ignoring me and yet I see him reading my threads every time. Maybe he's not bright enough to log out before reading my threads as his name shows up underneath.

As said I'm no longer commenting on Motionographer due the lack of support and somebody retracting from his opinion made here. Let them be an ass licking site they used to be.

I'm actually thinking of vanishing altogether.

No more ZeBrownie. Happy?

I spend the same amount of time on these boards as anybody else.

Stop being such hypocrites and calling me a troll just because you might not always agree with me. Neither have I said I fully agree with the video I posted here but put up to see what others think.

100 posts ago brandj called for ignoring me and yet I see him reading my threads every time. Maybe he's not bright enough to log out before reading my threads as his name shows up underneath.

As said I'm no longer commenting on Motionographer due the lack of support and somebody retracting from his opinion made here. Let them be an ass licking site they used to be.

I'm actually thinking of vanishing altogether.

No more ZeBrownie. Happy?

So does that mean you're going to be making a 4th alias?

Texas land-mass: 696.241 km² X 2.5% = 678.835 (rounded up)

World Population as of 2009: 6.775 billion

6.775 x 10^9/678.853 = 9980 km² = 1.5 x this:

site70_20081218164418_1_hong_kong1.jpg

And that would be covering the whole of Texas.

Have fun on your 'ranch' !

Yeah the Texas example was interesting but anyone with half a brain would know that the world could never survive if it was that densely populated. The first two things that sprung to mind were farms to grow food and places to dump trash?