Sign in to follow this  
iceman

C4D Keyboard Shortcut for Timeline Zoom

Does anybody know what the keyboard shortcut to zoom in on the C4D animation timeline? I have search hi and lo, the command manager, help, creative cow, google internetz...

I did find a R8 or R9 cheat sheet that said +/- would do it a la AE which would make sense but it doesn't(!)

Guest Sao_Bento

Does anybody know what the keyboard shortcut to zoom in on the C4D animation timeline? I have search hi and lo, the command manager, help, creative cow, google internetz...

I did find a R8 or R9 cheat sheet that said +/- would do it a la AE which would make sense but it doesn't(!)

I just hold down the "2" key (the one above the alpha keys, not on the number pad) and drag left or right to zoom in or out.

TRUE and you can do the same with alt+right click but it's not a keyboard shortcut in the strictest sense (keyboard plus mouse) AND it doesn't zoom in on the play head, which leaves you panning back and forth to get where you want.

It's the same as the zoom keys in the viewport (H/O/S) and it's actually quite clever.

H - Zooms to your whole range of keys

O - Zooms to the playhead

S - Zooms to the selected keys

-m

The standard navigation keys, i.e. the zoom icon in the top right ofthe window, 2 plus drag or alt + rmb drag by default. For vertical zoom within mini f-curves use 5 + drag or click and drag on the bottom of the mini-f-curve area.