Sign in to follow this  
getSOME

creative motivation books/articles?

Hey guys,

Im collaborating with a few friends and we started discussing creative motivation. I was wondering if anyone new of any good books or articles about how to motivate yourself/ a team of people to work harder/ get things done. Obviously this is probably the struggle everywhere, but I figured it would be a good to see what other people in the creative realm do to get motivated. Thanks!

-R

Hey guys,

Im collaborating with a few friends and we started discussing creative motivation. I was wondering if anyone new of any good books or articles about how to motivate yourself/ a team of people to work harder/ get things done. Obviously this is probably the struggle everywhere, but I figured it would be a good to see what other people in the creative realm do to get motivated. Thanks!

-R

Hey Ryan

This isn't exactly (by any stretch) what you're looking for, but I started a topic a while back about working fast. It's more logistic process than creative process, but you might find something useful in there.

http://mograph.net/board/index.php?showtopic=6728

And seriously dude...we need to grab that beer. Next week...might have to be a liquid lunch though.

Hey Ryan

This isn't exactly (by any stretch) what you're looking for, but I started a topic a while back about working fast. It's more logistic process than creative process, but you might find something useful in there.

http://mograph.net/board/index.php?showtopic=6728

And seriously dude...we need to grab that beer. Next week...might have to be a liquid lunch though.

I usually just blend all my food/drinks together for a delicious liquid meal.. Most Def.

Thanks man.