Sign in to follow this  
loicln

French student showreel!

As no one has left you any feed back i will,

I think it is really nice, great music and great feel. The one thing I would say is perhaps towards the end it gets a little repetitive or at least I feel I have already seen everything you have to offer, but if you where to end it a little sooner (perhaps 1 min) I think you would leave people wanting more.

Olly

Your reel starts out really good, then starts repeating itself over and over and over. It's way too long and would have much more impact if it were about 45 seconds. Just choose the best few seconds from each clip, and try not to repeat them.

Your work is strong. Just cut out all the repeats.

Also doing a combined film and motion graphics reel is probably not the best approach. Think about splitting them apart - especially since I don't feel like your filmed stuff was as solid as your mograph. It all looked like it was shot in one night. Alternatively, use this as an excuse to work some mograph into those shots. Your reel definitely gets repetitive - not just in terms of repeated projects, but even animations getting repeated (that pop-up poster build-on you have shows up a lot!). Cut those dupes, son.