Sign in to follow this  
filmbot

AENY MEETING THURS DEC 3 ,LAST MEETING OF 09

HELLO ALL ,

BIG MEETING AND LAST ONE FOR 2009 .WE ARE DOING IT A BIT EARLY FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON .

YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS MEETING

Next meeting: Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Time: 6:45 PM - 9:00 PM

The Place:

P.S. 41

116 W est 11th St., NYC

(corner of 11th Street and 6th Ave.)

Thanks to our sponsors, the meeting is FREE.

Nick Campbell, the Greyscale Gorilla himself, will be joining us to share some cool After Effects and Cinema 4D techniques. You do NOT want to miss this awesome presentation, by the creator of ShakeIt Photo and the 5-second Project.

Maxon will be demonstrating the latest features of Cinema 4D 11.5 - quickly becoming the industry standard for 3D in motion graphics and effects. If you're ready to bring your AE work into the next dimension, make sure to see this presentation.

Tons of FREE raffle prizes as always so come on out.

Hope to see you all ,

Later,

Jim

http://aeny.org/meetings.html

Hey AENY Guys!

I love coming to your meetings, but unfortunately I can only come during the spring/summer months as fall and winter show up with fully booked Thursdays. I know you guys had played with taping and streaming (or at least posting the videos) the meetings on your site last year... is this something you plan on doing again? I love Greyscalegorilla, and seeing Maxon show off some C4D goodness would be great! Just wondering if you all had any plans for taping ever again :) Thanks for the awesome free talks!!

- Dan