Sign in to follow this  
modusingenium

NOT Spam - Modus Ingenium

k, I'm not sure whose side to take here...

I dispute the claim that its only working professionals offering their opinions on this site. :lol:

But nothing's worse that titling your post "NOT SPAM", when it clearly is, and then offering me a shot at being around professional opinions - if I pay. To be fair, I logged into the Employer section to see what freelance talent was available. I selected "Motion Graphics" and left every other tab as "Any"... No results found. Fail

I've never liked working with middlemen, and I don't really see the point.

Kurt

Hi, Gents,

We enjoy your comments. It is nice that you are coming out of the closet.

Looks like you talk too much. Being afraid of showing your portfolio?

What are you talking about!? Im pretty sure most people on here either have their reels in the "reels" section or have their own sites where it is free for everybody to see. The funniest part of this is that if you google modus ingenium, the first result is your site and the second is this thread. The rest are all copy pasted versions of the same thing on a bunch of other design forums. Way to promote buddy.

Hi, Gents,

Modus Ingenium is transparent. The work is visible. If you believe in your work,

you are welcome to upload it. The magic is that Modus Ingenium is giving a chance to

the real talent regardless of connections, academia and random bravado.

And we are giving you a chance for free to join the real professionals.

If you are still afraid, keep talking. There are 4 more days left. If you want to join

later, you have to sacrifice one breakfast. or may be it is more important for some of you.

This sounds like some of the spam I get in my email, coming from China.

Hi, Gents,

Modus Ingenium is transparent. The work is visible. If you believe in your work,

you are welcome to upload it. The magic is that Modus Ingenium is giving a chance to

And we are giving you a chance for free to join the real professionals.

If you are still afraid, keep talking. There are 4 more days left. If you want to join

later, you have to sacrifice one breakfast. or may be it is more important for some of you.

Albeit a bit harsh maybe, most of the comments have been fair, especially considering the background of most of the contributors on this board.

What you are offering is what 'the web' is already offering. If someone needs to find you as a designer, you just have to show up online, or pull strings in your local community. Preferably both.

Fact of the matter is, you are not offering value, because your service caters to people without an online presence, without previous work-experience, and without a network.

If you have a body of work, you don't need this. If you don't, you need to pull strings and start working.

Now don't be a douche, and go back to the drawing-board.

...you have to sacrifice one breakfast

But breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!!

Seriously though, a pissing contest with a bunch of strangers is one of the quickest ways to destroy what dubious credibility your organization may or may not have, especially if you're playing ball on the strangers' court. That's internets 101 for real...

Hi, Gents,

We enjoy your comments. ...

Looks like you talk too much.

guh?

Being afraid of showing your portfolio?

look around the site some more. you'll eat these words.

Modus Ingenium is transparent.

Where are your staff listing, credentials, and testimonials from those hiring?

If you believe in your work,

What you speak of is called the web.

If you are still afraid, keep talking.

I am certainly afraid of your potentially predatory services, so will keep talking.