Sign in to follow this  
Duder

MTV Awards

I hope to hell that is all a joke. I've decided there is a correlation between your sanity and intelligence and the amount you are swayed by unrelated symbolism.

whatever C. Smith, it's obvious by your antlered avatar that you serve Baphomet. you must be in on this too ;)

imo, the power lies in the intent of the symbol not the symbol in and of itself. the author of the article is stretching it a bit, especially that part about p!nk. and he would have us be a world without symbols and ceremony? or only 'christian' symbols and ceremony? a cross as symbol means something different to an egyptian, nazi, chrisitian and a first century roman.

on the topic of music you need a hook and charisma. and I dont think its as easy to control the masses as we may think. how much prepackaged shit do they churn out that blow up in their faces and how much comes seemingly out of nowhere and changes the atmosphere. now what they do after being discovered may be a different story, trying to live and create in the machine.