Sign in to follow this  
&Son

CSTools ActionCam Question

Mographers,

I have a CSTools ActionCam Question. More specifically, is there a way, kind of like the sure target plug-in for after effects, to have a several target objects for a camera, and to move between the targets without having to manually keyframe the camera move? Action Cam has a target object, but I have yet to be able to move between two targets. Thanks.

Edited by &Son

Ok. Obviously I was hoping for a camera with interesting dynamics that could bounce from target to target. I'll just use the target camera and add my own tweaks. For future reference though, is there a way using expresso to make the CSTools ActionCam animate between targets?

I will continue to answer my own question, in case there are any other newbies who might be curious. I used the actioncam with the target a null, and moved the null between the targets and the camera follows. Thanks Albert.

I will continue to answer my own question, in case there are any other newbies who might be curious. I used the actioncam with the target a null, and moved the null between the targets and the camera follows. Thanks Albert.

Although I didn't make ActionCam to accept more than one target, use the Parent constraint in C4D. Give it a few target null positions and keyframe the weights of the parenting and it will make a separate null fly between all the parented points. Then just use that constrained null as the ActionCam target.