Sign in to follow this  
Guest MBX

"nyc inspired"

Guest Sao_Bento

Cool man, I never would have guessed XSI. So this was just something you were doing on your own, or for a gig?

trivia: "Mato" means "bear" in Dakota.

Guest Resbot

It's great, i really like it. Seems like something you could just continue expanding on and building up, but I guess you gotta stop somewhere.

And frankly I appreciate posts like this, one thing I wish was kicked around this board more often is personal inspiration and it's products.

Guest jj

Some really nice work, but I'd polish the design a bit more. The opening feels a little too chaotic and cluttered - maybe too many randomly rotated buildings. Too much white space in one segment.

Cool drawings.

Thanks for showing, and please show more.

Guest yogert909

I like all of those things. If I had to critique, I'd say the end seems to taper off a bit, too slow towards the end, and the camera travels in a straight line for too long. but even that stuff I don't mind.

It reminds me a little of the dada collagest hanna hock. maybe because it's black and white.

Guest SermonOfMockery

yeah, nice stuff. i agree that it's not original at all, but as i've said a million times before, originality is overrated.

also, like jj said, the pacing of the ending isn't consistent with the beginning- the opening is very busy, but then the last half doesn't have much going on.

anyway, good work, keep posting your stuff!

Guest SermonOfMockery

that's my shit, but as i have said before i don't think my stuff is that great. i have a lot of new stuff that i'll post soon when i'm done with this project.