Sign in to follow this  
RustyAce

iPhone 4g

Guest Sao_Bento

Walmart cuts prices in half to deplete their inventory - Lookin like June 7 will be the day for iPhone 4g on Verizon. I'm happy for that.

Att just raised their cancellation price on smart phone contracts from 175 to 325...But they are not expecting a huge migration of contracts.

Guest Sao_Bento

Yep, AT&T is such a deal breaker around here. You would think that, of all places, they would have a decent network in "Silicon Valley". On the other hand, thinking of the amount of money they'd make on Verizon, I'm afraid they'd totally lose control and just take over the world.

Needs a little Verizon.

Cf

I was in SF a month back and had stable 3G service everywhere, Sao.

I believe the new iPhone will have better reception, since the outer body is the antenna.

Edited by hyp3

Guest Sao_Bento

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I was in SF a month back and had stable 3G service everywhere, Sao.

I believe the new iPhone will have better reception, since the outer body is the antenna.

I got an Android v2.2 based smartphone a couple of weeks ago (made by Samsung). I'm very impressed with it.

The specs on the new iphone look amazing. Nothing like stiff competition to push the big boys to deliver the goods.

Looks like a lot of fun, but one huge limitation is still that you have to hold the phone by its edges and touch the screen to fire, which isn't really ideal. I'm surprised apple hasn't designed their own gaming case type thing, with extra grip and maybe some buttons.