Sign in to follow this  
Guest KiD A

"don't drink and drive" 3d animation help

Guest KiD A

Hi guys,

I'm working on a "don't drink and drive" commercial and I need a 3d animator to animate a camera fly-through of a morgue. I can supply all of the models of the morgue furniture and pathology equipment wich I got directly from a company that manufactures them. The files are Solid Edge assemblies but converting the files should be straight forward. No heavy texuring or coloring needs to be done except for a dirt pass since I'm going for a style similar to Shilo's Comserve piece. I'm not getting payed for the video and so far I've gotted Chaz Windus from Blazinglazer to help me out with the music for free. If you're interested in helping out just post your contact info below or send it to me in a private message, and I'll provide more details. The deadline for the commercial is 4 weeks from now.

Thanks

Guest Tread

I've gotten to know this kid, and he's doing this for school, and for a good cause. He's extremely talented, and I'd help if I could, but I don't know 3D. If blazing lazer is helping, it must be worth something. Hope someone decides to lend a hand.

Ted

Guest KiD A
I've gotten to know this kid, and he's doing this for school, and for a good cause. He's extremely talented, and I'd help if I could, but I don't know 3D. If blazing lazer is helping, it must be worth something. Hope someone decides to lend a hand.

Ted

:D:) thanks Ted

Guest govinda

Good luck with this. Great to see people doing good pro bono. I'd love to give your concept for a pain-free readover to see if I can spot any opportunities or pitfalls. PM me if you're interested.

Guest Papri

I'm working on a "don't drink and drive" commercial and I need a 3d animator to animate a camera fly-through of a morgue. I can supply all of the models of the morgue furniture and pathology equipment wich I got directly from a company that manufactures them. The files are Solid Edge assemblies but converting the files should be straight forward. No heavy texuring or coloring needs to be done except for a dirt pass since I'm going for a style similar to Shilo's Comserve piece. I'm not getting payed for the video and so far I've gotted Chaz Windus from Blazinglazer to help me out with the music for free. If you're interested in helping out just post your contact info below or send it to me in a private message, and I'll provide more details. The deadline for the commercial is 4 weeks from now.

Hi,

I wouldn't mind helping you out. It somewhat depends on the "deadline"... if any at all. (I'm pretty busy now).

You can contact me with a "private message" so we can exchange further details and working methods.

My home/work base is Gent, Belgium though... not sure if we need to meet "physically"? :-)

Regards, Raf

Guest aswhitehead

I would be interested in helping out. PM me and we can discuss the details. Probably have the time to work on it right now...would just need to know the deadline.

Thanks,

Scott

Guest KiD A
I would be interested in helping out.  PM me and we can discuss the details.  Probably have the time to work on it right now...would just need to know the deadline.

Thanks,

Scott

The deadline is 4 weeks from now, but I always leave a buffer week before the absolute deadline, so it's about 5 1/2 weeks from now.