Sign in to follow this  
Cosmo

My first motion graphics reel!

Your designs are thematic and show depth, which is a great thing! Nothing seemed arbitrary, every decision was well thought out. My personal opinion is that profanity is a bit misplaced in reels. This song gives great movement and it went with the motion of your work well but some audiences may be put off by the lyrics. That doesn't really have any reflection of the quality of your work. And yes you are generally catering to creatives with your reel, but that doesn't mean the art director viewing your reel isn't vanilla. Again, that is just my opinion.

Edited by chunbelievable

You design are thematic and shows depth, which is a great thing! Nothing seemed arbitrary, every decision was well thought out. My personal opinion is that profanity is a bit misplaced in reels. This song gives great movement and it went with the motion of your work well but some audiences may be put off by the lyrics. That doesn't really have any reflection of the quality of your work. And yes you are generally catering to creatives with your reel, but that doesn't mean the art director viewing your reel isn't vanilla. Again, that is just my opinion.

Thx for the feedback ppl!

I think i'll replace the song with the censored version, so i dont lose the sync

Ditch the hotmail address and get yourself something better. It doesn't cost much at all to just register a domain, even if you only use it for email. Hotmail looks unprofessional. That being said, very nice reel.