Sign in to follow this  
donkey

LA mograph meet n greets

Are there LA mograph meets and greets in this town... or does this town just pull out your soul and stomp on it till all the love is gone?

just moved here in march...i only see day light when i grocery shop, i am caveman with sausage links for fingers and looking to venture out and meet other wild mographers... who may or may not travel in wild packs rioting while designing and animating.

time to grunt and make fire

donkey

Are there LA mograph meets and greets in this town... or does this town just pull out your soul and stomp on it till all the love is gone?

just moved here in march...i only see day light when i grocery shop, i am caveman with sausage links for fingers and looking to venture out and meet other wild mographers... who may or may not travel in wild packs rioting while designing and animating.

donkey

It would be nice if there were more meetups. We had one last summer that Harry Frank, aka graymachine, organized. He's mentioned wanting to do another one. Where are you located? I'm on the westside, I'm usually game for a beer after work and some mograph discussion.

donkey

Hey Guys

Sorry TADA's haven't been posted lately, but I'll be sure to do it

TADA or Thirsty Third Thursdays are usually once a month. I'll post most recent email below.

Get together-- casual social and hanging out with creative peeps. It started with Motion Graphics peeps, but is extended out to all nice creatives :) All are welcome

Next one in July will be the 5 year Anniversary--but we don't want to conflict with Comic-Con sched. Details to come :)

-------------------

Hello all! I hope you're having an excellent summer beginning :)

This month, we are skipping TADA, but if there's an impromptu last minute drink, the email will go out :)

Next month--it's technically our 5 year anniversary! We'll figure out when to meet up so we don't plan the same time as Comic-Con :) Any location suggestions? Even with an anniversary, chill is always the theme .

Best--The TADA Crew

It would be nice if there were more meetups. We had one last summer that Harry Frank, aka graymachine, organized. He's mentioned wanting to do another one. Where are you located? I'm on the westside, I'm usually game for a beer after work and some mograph discussion.

very cool, I am on the west side as well, santa monica, above the ten and west of the 405... im not booked right now so lots of free time on my hands at the moment and just pushing buttons at home for the mean time... anytime we can get some people together id definitely be down, no matter if its a festival or a few people.

very cool, I am on the west side as well, santa monica, above the ten and west of the 405... im not booked right now so lots of free time on my hands at the moment and just pushing buttons at home for the mean time... anytime we can get some people together id definitely be down, no matter if its a festival or a few people.

Your right by me. 14th & SaMo.

I have been wondering when the next get-together is as well. The DMALA meeting doesn't ever really have many mograph.netters there. Two or three.

Your right by me. 14th & SaMo.

I have been wondering when the next get-together is as well. The DMALA meeting doesn't ever really have many mograph.netters there. Two or three.

Oh nice, yeah you are right up the street. santa monica and centinela here. kinda surprised there arent more mograph net folks showing up at the DMALA meetings. I`ll definitely be making as many meetings as possible, organized or tossed together.

The last downtown meeting I tried to coordinate fell flat on its face. My son ended up getting sick that night, so I had to stay home. A number of folks were supposed to come, but in the end, only one guy showed up, and called me all pissed off about the fact that he had changed his plans and got a babysitter to be there.

So, maybe I'll stick to the Westside and pick a date for meetup around Venice/Samo/Culver. I'm living in Culver right now.

I'm leaning toward something like July 21.

The last downtown meeting I tried to coordinate fell flat on its face. My son ended up getting sick that night, so I had to stay home. A number of folks were supposed to come, but in the end, only one guy showed up, and called me all pissed off about the fact that he had changed his plans and got a babysitter to be there.

So, maybe I'll stick to the Westside and pick a date for meetup around Venice/Samo/Culver. I'm living in Culver right now.

that works for me... if people show :) keep me posted when it might get thrown together.

Sounds good. Are there any places you had in mind? The Beechwood last summer was good.