Sign in to follow this  
Select

Net Render Theme

PZlWi.jpg

Introducing: Net Render Graphite. A free theme for your C4D Net Render interface. This theme doesn't change the way net render works, but it gives you a much nicer interface to look at. Questions & feedback appreciated!

Installation is quick and simple. Download and instructions here: Net Render Graphite

Edited by Beaver

Would someone with R12 care to test and confirm that this works with R12? Does the original R12 interface look any different from the old one? I'm still on 11.5, so I don't really have any way of testing it. Like I said before, it only changes the look of the web interface, so it won't affect performance or how your stuff renders etc, just save the original HTML folder in case something in the interface doesn't work. http://slct.tv/page.php?id=netrendergraphite

Hi everyone. I wanted to thank Select your providing a pleasant to looking GUI for net render.

I work at a studio where the c4d licenses are linked through a server on a "lease"

I followed the steps provided to no avail... and I was wondering if I need to do this on all the machines in the studio, or if there is something on the server that I haven't seen/thought of that needs to be changed/replaced with the new html folder you provide.

Thanks again and any input on your end would be great. Thanks.

Hi everyone. I wanted to thank Select your providing a pleasant to looking GUI for net render.

I work at a studio where the c4d licenses are linked through a server on a "lease"

I followed the steps provided to no avail... and I was wondering if I need to do this on all the machines in the studio, or if there is something on the server that I haven't seen/thought of that needs to be changed/replaced with the new html folder you provide.

Thanks again and any input on your end would be great. Thanks.

I had it up on 11.5 and havent tried it on 12 yet since i installed it.

@FAILURE you only need to alter the HTML on the server.

Edited by b_foote1