Sign in to follow this  
Duder

Counter Strike: Source

How do you strong knife stab with only one button?

B)

Use the weapon modifier botton ( the same button you use to scope, put silencer on etc.)

I am a long time CS:S player and am happy this version has finally been released but I have been experiencing some serious bugs with the game play.

Anyone else?

It's now available on Mac OSX.

aaaahhhh. I'm a Mac head like most anyone else. But if'n one is into gaming enough why not just build a gaming PC? Or better yet do a Windows install onto Boot Camp. After I put Windows in Bootcamp on a Mac 8 core and saw how GTA4PC smoked the speed of my gaming PC, I gave it away. Macs with bootcamp are making awesome game machines. Then you can buy games the day they come out. Bootcamp is free. You can get an OEM copy of Windows for a few hundred bucks.

Well, I'm too lazy to install Windows with Bootcamp (I have it on the Mac Pro, though)...plus I can play it on my laptop now with a nice 434235234 button Logitech mouse.

It's nice that Valve is doing this. Was playing Half Life 2 again the other day. Great game.

I never need Windows on the laptop and I rarely game, but this is a nice change.

Edited by hyp3

Well, I'm too lazy to install Windows with Bootcamp (I have it on the Mac Pro, though)...plus I can play it on my laptop now with a nice 434235234 button Logitech mouse.

It's nice that Valve is doing this. Was playing Half Life 2 again the other day. Great game.

I never need Windows on the laptop and I rarely game, but this is a nice change.

Yeah, I have Windows on my Macbook Pro and play my fave PC games on the plane with a logitech gaming mouse a lot. Little awkward. Laptop on the tray. Mouse underneath the tray on a small mousepad on a book. Hands on the ASDW. But it makes the time fly.

Recently put Win 7 64bit, and the GTX285 card in my Mac Pro, and yeah - awesome gaming machine, almost any game will run maxed out.

The upgrade was mainly for Codemasters F1 2010, I have to say.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Is it out yet? I've been waiting for this for a coon's age.

I wish! Nah, couple of months to go yet. Been following the previews lately? I'm loving the track and weather systems.

Don't think their games are that system intensive so it should be fine. I can run HL2 (which is pretty much the same engine used in most of their games) at full res and highest sampling rates on my MBP with a 9600GT mobile GPU.