Sign in to follow this  
brake

Character Reel 2010

Howdy all,

I been haunting around mograph for years now but not much in the way of posting. I know this is not so much motion graphics related, but it really seems that people are implementing a lot more character animation in mograph lately so I figure I'll post this and get some crits and comments if'n anyone has a moment to spare.

-Blake

Theres some great character animation in there. Its also good to see you pick a specialty and market yourself as such.

Keep rockin

Any C4D experience?? I see you are primarily a 3ds guy, but most of us here are C4D fanboys.

Edited by AromaKat

Theres some great character animation in there. Its also good to see you pick a specialty and market yourself as such.

Keep rockin

Any C4D experience?? I see you are primarily a 3ds guy, but most of us here are C4D fanboys.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, Maya and 3ds mostly. I have very little C4D experience, but I am going to try picking it up along with softimage. Another good thing about specializing is that as long as the rig is kosher and I can use the graph editor in the 3D app, I should be golden.

Haha, thanks for the nominations. Always been better at animation and less at design for sure. Just moved out to LA in hopes of supplementing some really great design work with some decent character work.

VERY nice Reel. I see where ur goin....

one thing that I noticed is that some of ur characters need to have more WEIGHT what would make the animation much more "realistic".

I like the opening animation B)